• protects various educational, scientific and cultural multimedia content through digital rights management (DRM) and encryption;
• enables constant playback or streaming of content across multiple complementary devices: PCs and their screens/projectors, SmartTVs, tablets or smartphones.
A large part of digital contents are protected by copyright. This does not concern those that are in the public domain. In general, multimedia productions of the last hundred years are concerned. In addition, This is not the case for contents in the public domain or under Creative Commons. The technology manages all of these rights to curate exhibitions.
Custom sites may concern:
- Media libraries
- Education and learning
- Scientific image and films collections
- Archives of photos and reportages
- Projects where media need to be protected
DIGITAL EXHIBITIONS' MANAGEMENT
The solution uses WordPress, leader in websites. A custom site integrates WallMuse’s app so integrated to your site with:
- Specific digital exhibitions
- Management of accounts and/or subscriptions
- A catalogue
The WallMuse platform programs are complemented by online pages for:
- Add Contents